Monday, April 26, 2010

Missing Saffie

Looking back, its been some 3 weeks since I last updated my blog since Good Friday.  Just got overwhelmed by too many things going on at the same time.  I wanted to upload some photos of my recent encounters but stupid fluke with iPhoto application, my photos was erased from my iPhone before I could completely transferred it out.  Super Irked!

Anyway, while browsing through some random photos on my Facebook random album, I saw the photos I took for 'Saffie' back then when she first entered my life in September 2009.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Looking back at her photos, ain't her a cutie pie?  I missed her so much, after she departed from my house in late January for a distant relative house who could provide her with all the playmates (fellow doggies) as well as a large place to roam about instead of my small HDB house that does not allow her breed.  Wishing her all the best, and sure hope one day, I'll be able to see her again.  God bless...

No comments: